Monday, March 28, 2011

Clinical Herbalist Degree Completed!

After an incredible amount of hard work, determination and resourcefulness, I am thrilled to announce that I am the ONLY Clinical Herbalist in The Valley! I faced many challenges and some adversity along the way, but I persisted to reach my goal. This is my proudest accomplishment to date. Please join me in celebration. Thank you all for your continued support. Please check back for my professional progression.
 

Creative Commons License
Singing Nettles Herbal Clinic by Amanda Dainow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at singingnettles.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://singingnettles.blogspot.com/.

©ALL TEXT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment